Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Words That End With the Letter Q? Well Maybe Just a Few

Words That End With the Letter Q? Well Maybe Just a Few-Avenue Q

~~*~~
Words that end with the letter Q?
There are no words that end with the letter Q
You.. silly QUasimoto!
I need them for Scrapple as well
but alas
checking under every cover
every avenue to discovery
my dictionary
my google friend
no, no, no!
A Q cannot be the end.

Avenue Q

Q is not a lonely letter
It loves to cuddle with a U
it finds one every chance it gets
no regrets
and wakes up in the morning
still cozy
next to its loyal lover.

So no lamenting for this letter Q
YOU.. silly QUasimoto.

And by the way
speaking of Q's
a cue to you
what is a QUasimoto
today on the scene?
Not a hunchback character
It's urban talk you see
an alter ego
of a high pitched rapper
spaced out
on stoned beats
singing in the streets.

Ahh me
it is all as silly as it can be
the Q in QUasimoto
lending me reason
if not a rhyme in time
selected from my imagination.
Sitting at my station
waiting for my Q to bring
not a single thing
but a U
'cause its a wonderful thing
to sing
of all the virtues U does bring
to a Q
in this dream.
I now seem to know it quite well
by my expression here
becoming QUite clear
in this QUriky poem
that sings alone for Q.

I have never met a U
that I did not find intriguing.
Yet I confess
I have often grown weary of them.
U, Ewe, You
must the subject always be so one sided?
I find myself saying
QUit it U
enough of YOU!
...and by the way
what ever happened to your oft seen companion
that dear sweet letter Q?

Yes, try to remember Q.
Humm U?
Does Q tire of your self absorbed conversations?
Never!
Sadly for Q it is true U
You do not need Q!
I see you
roaming about without Q
all the time!
But just remember U
you DO indeed need Q
to say,
"You silly QUasimoto."

So back to my travail
the Q that must always have a tail.
It alas is understood
Q never stands alone.
No matter how you've grown
you will always find a home
with other friends
that help you or ewe or U
to end this silly QUasimoto story.

You Q
will always finds a special glory
in a QUasimoto story
who will always see the value
in a U
a U that must be humbled
because it needs you, Q!

Words that end with the letter Q?
NO.. they simply don't exist!
Well...maybe just a few.

~~*~~

Related articles:Spring Valley Vitamins ,ทำ seo

No comments:

Post a Comment